SEND Information Report
This section contains the SEND Information Report:
- Our SEN Provision
- The kinds of SEN that are provided for:
- Our approach to teaching children & young people with SEN
- How we adapt the curriculum and learning environment for children & young people with SEN
- How we identify, assess and review children with special educational needs
- How children with SEN engage in all activities?
- How we evaluate the effectiveness of SEN Provision
- Support for Emotional & Social Development
- Looked After Children with SEN
- SEN Transition
- SEN Specialist Expertise
- Consulting with our SEN Pupils, Parents & Carers
- Compliments, Complaints & Feedback
- Key Policies
Disabilities & Accessibility
We are committed to providing a fully accessible environment which values and includes all pupils, staff, parents and visitors regardless of their education, physical, sensory, social, spiritual and emotional needs.
View Disabilities & Accessibility
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.